Friday, February 6, 2009

What We've Been Doing...

Apparently not much, because we don't have a lot of pictures from the last little while. So here is a little of what we have been up to.


We had a really fun Christmas. (Yup it's been that long since I've posted.)


TJ was really proud of this icicle that was hanging from our front porch. Hopefully he isn't real proud of the outfit he's sporting.


Koy was excited when TJ brought home a Christmas goose. (No, we didn't really eat that for Christmas dinner.)


Koy is obsessed with horses, so he was freaking out when I pulled out this classic steed from my parents' attic. Only Dan Barney could keep a rocking horse in mint condition for 32 years!


We went sledding at Sugar House park and TJ really wanted Koy to love seeing the ducks and geese, but I think he liked sledding more.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Cami Taylor said...

Rachel, how are you I just found your blog. Your family is so cute. Koy has gotten so big and cute. If you ever want to chat email me at jcamilletaylor@gmail.com
love ya
Cami