TJ is officially the Biggest Loser!
(This is going to be my favorite joke for a while.)
He entered the biggest loser competition at his place of work, and, he actually won!
BEFORE
March 2009: 247 lbs.
July 2009: 207 lbs.
TJ worked (kind of) hard for the last three months and lost 40 pounds! He hasn't been this skinny since he was a junior in high school.
Don't you worry, the night of the final weigh-in, we went to Chuck-A-Rama to celebrate. (Koy called it Chuck-in-Gramma's)
His main motivation was the cash the winner got and I think over the last two weeks he has mentally spent that money about seven times. I can't wait to see the decoys or other hunting nonsense that arrives at our house in the next little while.
Way to go TJ!


2 comments:
Way to go TJ! I am so proud of You!
Too bad I wouldn't know that you have lost that much weight because we never see anyone! So Rach hope you are well!
Rach! Its Lacey from the bank. I am so glad I ran into your blog. It looks like you guys are doing GREAT! Your little fam is sooo cute!
Post a Comment