TJ and Koy left me for the weekend to do some male bonding while hunting. I can't believe that we are already to the point that our little boy is enough of a man to go hunting with his dad and leave his mom behind! TJ said Koy did really well, didn't even complain when they were hiking for hours-TJ now has a new hunting buddy.
Taking a break in the hammock after a long morning of hiking. Doesn't he look huge?
With one of Grandpa Trane's bears. He didn't want to get too close because he didn't want the bear to get him.
Dirty face and all. I'm never gonna be able to get this kid to take a bath again.
What more could a kid ask for? Logs and sticks and more logs.Still, two handsome dudes.
The ever-present swords. Notice the swollen lips. The only part of his body that was left uncovered, and he was paying for it when he got home.I'm glad they survived and I'm relieved I didn't go into labor while they were gone. But now they are home, so baby, how 'bout you come out now? Maybe you can join them for the deer hunt.


3 comments:
hey there!! dont be wishing that baby out until after bunco tonight!!! he he :)
oh i can see this hunting stuff coming jude's way soon! well, maybe not too soon since ry won't have a day off til he graduates, but then my boy will become a man. koy needs to teach jude his ways. and tell jude to stop wearing his mom's headbands.
oh and did i tell you i want your preggers belly to come see me now? well, i do.
OH how funny! I can not believe he is already going hunting. What a little stud. That was probably nice to have a little break. I am kind of wishing Zanna went hunting with her daddy. Man she can be a handful.
So when are you due? Is it really that time already? WOW!
Post a Comment