Since Bodey arrived, Koy has taken being two to a whole new level. We thought the sword fighting was bad before, but somehow Koy thinks it is World War 3 around here.
Devilish grin. I mean, he might have learned it from the devil himself.

TJ thought it would be a good idea to get Koy a bow and arrow set to take his mind off the swords. Problem: A two year old has very bad aim and very little control.I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when Koy called from the living room, "Mom come see me!"
So I walk in and this is what I find.

He had taken the cushion off the couch, unzipped it and crawled inside. I have to admit, it was pretty funny. My child just might be a genius.
Lately, Koy is all about the thumbs up. So he made me take a million pictures in different positions giving the thumbs up. Enjoy!





1 comment:
i love it. all the thumbs ups pics are my fave. and the one of them on your header. can you believe you're a mother of 2 little men?! i'm loving it.
Post a Comment