We moved into our new house almost 6 weeks ago, and I am just getting around to posting this. It has taken a little while to get used to.
You know, when you aren't used to luxuries like, more than one bathroom, a garage, central air, and a DISHWASHER, it takes some getting used to.
It finally feels like home and we are loving it!
The boys on the front porch.
I told them to say "cheese" and Bodey did! He's a genius.
All of the new neighbors I have met say, "Oh, you're the one whose husband is always out working in the yard."Yup, I'm a slave driver. But it produces results because now we have grass!
Hooray!
2 comments:
Yay for new houses and all the amenities they bring! My life has been so much better since the DISHWASHER!!! Ok, so where do you live? Are you still in Lehi, because the houses in the background look like you're in my neighborhood!
yessss! i love the yard with grass!! i can't wait to see more pics of the house. and yes, bodey is a genius child (he is yours...genius woman).
Post a Comment