A couple of weeks ago TJ found out he had a few extra vacation days to use. Before TJ and I died from boredom we decided to come up with some fun things to do. We played games, finished a few projects, and went to the dinosaur museum.
All of us.
Bodey was not a fan.
By the end of the week TJ decided he'd had enough family fun and ditched us for the day to go snowboarding. He dug out his classic snow outfit from 9th grade. I made him pose like this because I knew those pants weren't coming home without the crotch ripped out of them. But, he proved me wrong and the old red suit lived to ride again.




1 comment:
bahhhh love the sweet suit!!! so hot. and so happy for the both of you that it didn't rip. ps i love your house...beautiful floors, love the diagonal, carpet looks so lush, family pics, floor rug. gosh i want to live there. or just have a sleepover.
Post a Comment