Monday, May 5, 2008

Koy eating dirt

8 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! I love that he doesn't even attempt to look at you when you're saying his name. He's got work to do!!

Robinson's said...

"Hey you guys!!!" just thought I would throw in a little Goonies there for ya. Anyway that totally reminds me of TJ. I mean come on he still eats dirt to this day. That is where Koy probably got it. So when are we going to hang out again? Anyway I just thought I would drop you guys a line since I don't really know much about this blogging crap. Stac does all of ours. Talk to you later.

katie said...

Awesome. I love it. Koy is such a turd! I can't wait to be around that kid again. D.C. is too far away from home and I'm happy we will be closer to each other soon!

-katie

Robinson's said...

So that was weird I go to leave a post and I was already on here looks like ty beat me to the punch! Anyway, he is so cute. I love that he eats dirt it's funny. Sorry about the other day! But for reals he is getting big so we need to get together soon!

ryan + carly said...

rach! freda k is coming sometime in june for isaac's wedding, so we for sure have to get together. maybe we should invite rachel jensen! i am so excited to see her...i've just missed her sweet georgia peachy face. so pencil us in for a special day together. maybe we could even go to st. george and buy sunflower shirts with matching sunflower bows...now that would be something we've never done before!

ryan + carly said...

i was just talking about us yesterday to my mom. me, you, and freda. i was laughing at how funny we were when we were little...and don't worry, rachel jenson was mentioned at least once. because you know "salt is not odd, my mother uses them in cookies all the time." i just have to tell you once again that i can't wait for collettey to come to town so we can play!!! and don't forget...BUNCO!!!

Kate and Wes said...

Hi Rachel! Coy is so cute! I need you to show me how I can add you to my blog. I am very blogger impaired! Well we need to go walking again sometime if it ever warms up in the mornings. So I'll just talk to you later!

Wes and Katrina (Katy)Southwick

Stephanie Brinton said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog - I would have been checking it out. It's so fun to see all your cute pictures. You've gotta love kids eating dirt. It's good to see mine aren't the only ones. Boy, he is sure going to have fun at the camp this year - dirt EVERYWHERE!