Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Month, New Post




Some pictures from our trip to the zoo. Me & Koy on the train, Koy looking at the peguins (I couldn't get him to look at the camera the whole day), and Koy and Cassie at the Zoo park.

Well, let me start by saying that if my furnace turns on one more time before October I am going to freak out! Has it ever been so cold in June, ever? Now that my complaining is out of the way I can blog with a happy attitude. Even though the weather still thinks it is March the calendar says it is June and that means that school is out. It shouldn't really matter to me, I know, but that means my mom is home during the day now and I can bug her whenever I want. I know she just loves being my built in best friend! Koy and I have already been making the best of these summer days. We have been to the zoo, swimming and have taken lots of trips to the park. I have to say that Hogle Zoo has improved a lot since the last time I went. (Which was in first grade.) Koy loved seeing all the animals especially the giraffes and the meerkats. The pool has also been lots of fun. Koy goes down the slide all by himself and doesn't mind getting dunked by his mean mother. I swear he loves it! TJ is still busy with the garden, or as I call it his one true love. Pictures of the garden are coming, I took some the other day but TJ told me not to post them yet because it looks so much better now that he has weeded and planted more stuff. Hopefully the weather will warm up soon so that Koy can try out his sweet new Spiderman fishing pole that TJ got him!

5 comments:

Robinson's said...

So when is his stupid father going to take me fishing. I have been waiting since the last time we went with George W. Hunter??? JK, just thought I would tell the Trane family hello and that you do need to bring little Koy over to swim with Kamrey. Stacey would love it. Anyway, tell ole Martha Stewart hello and to stop working on her garden so much!!!

Tyler

Sheesh said...

I agree about the stupid weather! Cold sucks!!! But hey if you ever need a swimming buddy give me a call it is not so much fun to go with out a little kid to sit and watch and laugh at! What did we used to do to entertain us for hours at the pool? Now that is the question! See you Tuesday!

katie said...

I love that kid! I can't wait to hang with you guys again. Tell T.J. I expect some fruits and veggies this summer...

love,
one of your favorite sisters..

ryan + carly said...

can we please go swimming, fishing, hogle zooing, etc, etc together!!! me and ry tried to take jude fishing today...but i am here to tell you, jude was 100% uninterested in the fishing part. (he only wanted to throw rocks in the pond!) but it was fun all the same. i would love to go swimming with you guys sometime, and you know we have a pool at our condo! you are welcome whenever you want! also, my mom has been chosen my bff, and i think we would have a really good time taking our bff's to lunch. what do you think? i'm pretty sure all we would do with sandy and vicky is laugh. sounds good to me! love ya.

ryan + carly said...

ps. i'll miss you at bunco!!