Friday, October 3, 2008

The Most Handsome Lad in the Land

My sister, Katie, decided to have a little photo shoot starring Koy yesterday. Someday he is going to look at these and be like, really mom, a vest? I couldn't resist.



He was looking so handsome!





But then he remembered he was a boy. And thus our photo shoot came to an end.

8 comments:

Amber said...

very handsome young man. and I love that he ended up in the water. you did manage to get some cute photos, though!

Natalie said...

Wow. Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL. You're sister really takes wonderful pictures! Doesn't hurt you little boy it so cute too!

Haws Family said...

How funny is that. He fell right on in. I love it. Katie did a great job with the pictures. He really will be like mom a vest. I look back at mine and wow I have some big bangs and bows. But it looks so dang cute. Miss y'all.

ryan + carly said...

ahhh! so dang cute. i love it so so much. and i must say, the vest is adorable. i might have to get jude one! let's go to the park again soon. i think more time together and koy and jude will be bffs!

Lindsey said...

Seriously! Such awesome pictures! What a cute idea with the water too. He is so cute!

Sarah said...

That kills me. He is so funny. You have a stud on your hands. :D

Sheesh said...

The vest is adorable!! These will be his favorite pictures.. okay like you said he is a boy and probably wont care...
P.S. thanks for telling me to watch Friday Night Lights. I am now obsessed!

The Greenwoods said...

he is so dang cute!! I love his vest