Our friend, Amber, took our family pictures last week. She did a great job, even managing to get cute pictures of us despite the fact that the boys in my family forget how to smile as soon as a camera is around. Thanks Amber! You did a great job!
Cute pictures! Koy's little expressions crack me up - he always looks like he is out to get someone. And TJ has never been into smiling for pictures so that's not much of a surprise.
i love your pics! and you look stunning. hello!!! did you know we took our fam pics at the very same spot? great minds think alike! ha. i like the non smiles. it shows how tough they are! lol
8 comments:
Cute pictures! Koy's little expressions crack me up - he always looks like he is out to get someone. And TJ has never been into smiling for pictures so that's not much of a surprise.
i love your pics! and you look stunning. hello!!! did you know we took our fam pics at the very same spot? great minds think alike! ha. i like the non smiles. it shows how tough they are! lol
your pics are gorgeous!!! I love them! you are one HOT MAMMA!!
Yay I'm so glad you like them! You guys are so cute. :) Thanks for letting me take them.
I just love your pictures. You look so dang pretty. She got some great shots. We miss y'all and hopet to see you in Dec.
I love these pictures! You guys look so awesome!
what a great looking family! Where did you guys go for your pictures? I love the one of Koy being tossed in the air.
Those are awesome pictures!!! You all look amazing!
Post a Comment