Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh, you know

So we are still here. I am just way behind in posting stuff, so don't worry Halloween pictures are coming your way. I figured Halloween pictures would be more fun to look at than Thanksgiving pictures. I will save all of you the images of us stuffing our faces, which we did without shame. Enjoy!

Koy was not at all afraid to dive right in, if he could have fit his whole body in he probably would have!

Having a good old time

Koy loves this stupid duck. It sings random songs about ducks and is probably the loudest thing I have ever heard. I have since found a hiding place for it; at my parent's house.

Inspecting the final product.

Koy the dinosaur getting his groove on!

Meet the Flintstones!

Here are the Bakers

Katie & Adam

My parents with all their beautiful grandchildren!

Expect Christmas pictures in May!

No comments: