I don't know if it is nesting or what that has taken me over, but something is happening. I have been so worried that Koy will feel left out once the new bambino arrives that it feels like we have been on activity overload. I haven't even taken the camera to all the places we have been in the past couple of weeks. But don't worry-we obviously have pictures to spare.
I enrolled Koy in a mom & tot gymnastics at the Legacy Center and he was so excited to go. (Yes, TJ knows and is fine with it. And, no, he does not wear a leotard of any sort.)

These pictures were taken after class was over. I was hoping to get some action shots, but Koy did not want his teacher to touch him, so I was too busy lifting and chasing him to get any. Katie said she would come this week and be our full-time sports photographer.
My nephew, Chandler, started flag football so we went to watch the game. Koy was dying to get out there and play with all the boys. Instead he had to settle for running the bases with Cassie.
For my b-day, TJ got me a treadmill (I asked for it, I think he was secretly relieved that I don't plan on looking like a whale forever) and Koy thought playing in the giant box was pretty awesome. He called it his boat and he was the Captain with Lola as his first mate.And finally, what we've really been spending most of our time doing-playing Ninja Turtles. If you have been around Koy lately you know that this is pretty much all he does.




2 comments:
he is such a boy! tj must be very proud of that!!! you are too funny with your treadmill. do not tell me you're going to be working out preggers. i mean, that's just embarrassing....well, because i'm just too lazy to work out with just me and my body, let alone with another on board! post a happy birthday post to yourself. it would be very normal.
That kid cracks me up. Can't wait for Halloween.
Post a Comment